We take a cradle-to-cradle approach to design, development and manufacturing.
When our products reach the end of their useful lives, they can be recycled or have their components repurposed instead of going into a landfill.
We’re strong believers in the principles of Design for the Environment, or DfE. We begin with the basic needs of each product in mind, and then we look for ways to minimize their impact on the environment. That might include things like incorporating advanced materials, such as soy-based bio-foam, into components that are better for the environment while still meeting our customers’ stringent performance and safety requirements.
We do it not only for our customers, but also because it’s the right thing to do.
Royal Technologies is committed to energy sustainability and the protection of our global environment. We demonstrate this through:
- Continuous improvement of our Environmental Management System (ISO14001 certified)
- A commitment to the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities
- Preventing harm to air and water quality through responsible chemical management
- Energy efficiency and water conservation
- Steadfast compliance to applicable regulations
- A commitment to monitor and reduce the greenhouse gas emissions associated with our activities